Re: RARA-AVIS: Still more nominations

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 28 Mar 2002

 Colin:

> Just to check, am I to assume that this nominations list (and many thanks
to those who have collated them) is a guide rather than a list from which we muct chose? It will be interesting nonetheless.

Colin, Anybody can nominate any character they think would be suitable to be on the eventual list. If you can think of a character you deem worthy but is not on the list, nominate him or her. The final characters list should be both. It will be a guide for list members who might otherwise forget a worthy character and a ballot from which Rara Avis members will vote. Mark