RE: RARA-AVIS: Voting Procedures

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 27 Mar 2002

Agreeing to do it is the easy part. Inventing an objective criteria semi or otherwise is what's impossible. We can't even agree on what the definitive definition of "hardboiled" is ...

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

2nd Annual Country Noir Issue ...
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
... submit by 4 May 2002
-----Original Message----- From: Jim Blue Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 6:57 AM
Me thinks that as per usual Jim D. has spoken wisely. I hope we can agree to this [create a semi-objective standard].