Re: RARA-AVIS: Another Nomination

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 25 Mar 2002

Steve Svecz:

 If it isn't too late to pile on I'd like to add a nomination to the list.
> --

Steve, You may continue to nominate through March 31. Actual voting by ranking your choices from 1 - 10 will commence April 1. Joe Dante is keeping track of the nominations. We will hire an accounting firm whose name doesn't begin with Arthur to tally the votes and reveal the totals to the list by secured email to the list so no hint of the results can leak out before the appointed time.. Mark