Re: RARA-AVIS: Hard-Boiled Cats

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 23 Mar 2002

Etienne Borgers < freeweb@rocketmail.com> wrote: "In fact yes, there is something like a cat close to HB, and certainly Noir! It's from a German author (of Turkish origin): Akif Pirincci, FELIDAE
 Name of the cat, real PAI (private animal investigator): Francis
    " There's a second novel with the same cat, but not as good as the first one: 'Felidae on the Road'. . . . "

I've been hanging out with cats for a long time, and in my experience most of them are hardboiled. Cats in books are not, and I've wondered if the authors ever met any cats. I'm going to try to find this book, E. Joy, who should probably note she's known alley cats and feral cats and not any fancy ones