Re: Re- RARA-AVIS: Top 100 Hard-Boiled Characters

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 23 Mar 2002

In a message dated 3/23/02 4:44:19 PM, jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com writes:

<< Friday is a hugely important character in the history of hard-boiled crime fiction and to deny him a chance to even compete for a place on the list because of the medium he originated in simply makes no sense. >>

it's okay with me. after that reasoned and informed testimonial, I might even vote for him myself.

I would however, like to see Dauer further prop up Sheriff Andy Taylor. and while he's at it, maybe he can even nominate his psycho sidekick, Deputy Fife.

John Lau