Re: RARA-AVIS: Supporting Characters

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 23 Mar 2002

In a message dated 3/23/02 1:19:23 PM, jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com writes:

<< Was there general consensus that my suggested rule that nominated characters be MAIN characters rather than supporting ones be adopted? >>

Mark noted that the voting process itself would determine the cut. In order for the final tally to have any arguable significance, I would again suggest we ultimately shoot for a list of the Top 25. If a supporting character is able to crack such a list, they would then rightfully belong there.

And since this whole thing was Mark's idea in the first place, I nominate him as Ultimate Arbiter of The Rules.

John Lau