RARA-AVIS: Nominations

From: T S ( leptokurtosis@hotmail.com)
Date: 22 Mar 2002

Here are a few nominations. Note that each author has many charcters that would qualify but my choices are:

1)Brice from John Ridleys "Everbody Smokes in Hell" 2)Fabe Falleti from Eugene Izzi's "The Take" 3)Michael Schaeffer in Thomas Perry's "Sleeping Dogs" 4)Johnny DiPietro in Nick Tosches "Trinities" 5)Rick Bocca in Collin Harrison's "Afterburn"

Geez, once I got started I was thuming thru my shelves checking names. Wish I had more book shelves and nothing in storage. Anyway, I, like most of you, could add many more names but will call it quits at five and see if any are seconded. Nice w/e to all.

Tonio