Re: RARA-AVIS: Nominations - Pete Bondurant update

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 22 Mar 2002

In a message dated 3/22/02 8:04:41 AM, cptpipes@hotmail.com writes:

<< To limit Pete Bondurant to AMERICAN TABLOID wouldn't work because he plays such a major role in THE COLD SIX THOUSAND and is still alive at the end to possibly wreak more havoc in the UNDERWOLD USA Trilogy's final installment. He also makes a bit a appearance in WHITE JAZZ (and maybe someplace else?).

ah. as I haven't read The Cold 6 yet, I wouldn't know that. I did seem to remember he appeared briefly in the quartet however.

John Lau