Re: RARA-AVIS: noir, noir, everywhere

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 21 Mar 2002

and then rene said:
> And the movie you're talking about (I also forget the title) is a PRIME
> example.

************************************************** it was "no way out". someone posted it and the wife just confirmed. i told her it was a movie adaptation of a book i brought home from california. she tried to act interested. hahaha. good wife!

this summer i'm looking forward to watching some of the "real" noir, the stuff that the phrase was coined for in the first place, like "double indemnity" and all the others i can't name cuz i don't know.

miker