RE: RARA-AVIS: Nominations List

From: Joe Dante ( joe_dante@flashmail.com)
Date: 21 Mar 2002

Actually Erick, I was trying to help you ( I think :-). I don't mind keeping up with nominations and stuff, but I ain't doing Letterman and I really don't know if a formula has been agreed upon for voting. So I'm not going to volunteer for anything beyond the nomination phase for now.

But I do have a question ... in the case of multiple characters who ARE the series, i.e. Hap & Leonard (how could you have one and not the other?) do both get separate nominations or a single one?

Joe D.