RE: RARA-AVIS: Nominations List

From: Anderson, Erick (ETW) ( Erick.Anderson@nike.com)
Date: 21 Mar 2002

Hi Joe --

My list differs from yours only in the following additions:

Bob Hightower (Boston Teran, God Is A Bullet) Leonard Pine, (??) Paul Kavanagh (Lawrence Block as Paul Kavanagh, Such Men Are Dangerous) Red Dragon, (??) The hair-lipped fellah(?), (?,This Gun For Sale (?))

Does this mean you're volunmteering to take charge of the list? Bucking for the Letterman appearance? Let me know how I can help.

Best Regards, Erick