Re: RARA-AVIS: top characters RULES

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 21 Mar 2002

In a message dated 3/21/02 10:19:29 AM, Erick.Anderson@nike.com writes:

<< I've been keeping track of the nominations (but not the seconds). If we adopt Colin's rule it seems that we need to go back and each compile our own top ten lists and go from there. Otherwise I can continue with tracking your nominations and we can vote at the end of the month. >>

I would suggest keeping track of all nominations. At the end of the period, we can look at the complete list. We then can pick from this comprehensive list, our personal top 20, IN ORDER. When all is said and done, we will have compiled a list of the top 50 hardboiled characters, with an addendum of
"others receiving votes". We then go back to our miserable and futile lives, such as they are.

John Lau