RARA-AVIS: George Pelecanos interview will finally be aired on CBS

From: Maggie Griffin ( me@maggiegriffin.com)
Date: 21 Mar 2002

I just got an email, asking me to get the word out about the CBS Sunday Morning segment on George Pelecanos. The one that's *almost* been aired a few times but gets bumped for "real" news. (War in Afghanistan? Is that a book title?) It will finally be aired on Sunday, March 24th at 9:00 am EST
(I have no idea what time that day it will be aired on the West Coast).

Part of the interview was filmed at my bookstore, Partners & Crime, when George and Michael Connelly signed their books last February - FEBRUARY 2001 - so this has been a long-time coming (and well worth the wait - how could it be anything less?).

Maggie webmaven@leechild.com webmaven@lawrenceblock.com webmaven@authorstevehamilton.com