RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #152

From: marianne.macdonald@lineone.net
Date: 21 Mar 2002

>1. james joyce
> comment: i read _portrait_, but _ulysses_ leaves me saying, "huh?"
Try Finnegan's Wake.
<i'msorryi'msorryi'msorryjustasmartass>

Has anybody suggested

Liza Cody BUCKET NUT Eva Wylie

who is tough enough to crush any question about women qualifying as hb?

"Watchit," I said. "Mind me teeth." She knew I had the toothache. But she bashed my face into the floor. Silly cow.

"Up yours," I said. But I didn't turn the table over and stomp out. I hadn't finished my tea.

I may even be suffering from hero worship, here.

MM