Re: RARA-AVIS: NPR's 100 Best Fictional Characters since 1900

From: WordRunner@aol.com
Date: 20 Mar 2002

In a message dated 3/20/02 7:16:59 AM, suspiria@club-internet.fr writes:

<< How about a hard boiled 100? >>

We also need to include Lew Archer, Travis McGee, Hap Collins, Leonard Pine,Raymond Cruz, Ernest Stickney, Marcus Clay, Dimitri Karras, Nick Stefanos, Dave Robicheaux, Amos Walker, Jackie Brown (the one from Elmore's book, not the one from Higgins) Eddie Coyle, and yes I can hear the groans now, Kinsey Milhone and V.I. Warshawski

                                    Jim Blue