Re: RARA-AVIS: LA, Lankford, Chandler question

From: John A. Armstrong ( johnnyyen@shaw.ca)
Date: 19 Mar 2002

Is this the Mike Lankford who wrote Life in Double Time? JAA

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact than a drunken man is happier than a sober one ." GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
----- Original Message ----- From: "William Hagen" < billha47@hotmail.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 3:11 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: LA, Lankford, Chandler question