RARA-AVIS: low rent rendevous

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 18 Mar 2002

scott said:
>But when it comes to ferreting out the 3rd rate stuff
> that's so bad no even the author wants it to see the light of day, I think
> time is better spent checking out some 2nd rate authors. Take the other
> path and before you know it, you'll be rooting around high school
newspaper
> archives...

hahaha. well, i cut my losses reading _across the river and into the trees_, so i can identify with your attitude. the low-rent stuff by the good authors is fine if you're doing research or just totally ob- sessed, but its not for me. i ain't writing a book and if i'm obsessed, its not with any particular author.

miker