Re: RARA-AVIS: joe btfsplk

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 17 Mar 2002

What could be more noir than Joe Btfsplk? But only you and I may know what we mean, Mark.

Joy, who looked out the front door and couldn't see Blue Mountain because of the snow, looked out the back door and couldn't see the valley on account of the snow, and knows for sure her skylights were being snowed upon--the rest of the world, who knows?

PS: Remember the schmoos? Now that's gruesome. Real enablers.