RARA-AVIS: Pelecanos in LA

From: Miano, Mark (NBC) ( Mark.Miano@nbc.com)
Date: 15 Mar 2002

>and whats that! southern cal! better get your pelecanos
>books and head for the store, mark! ;-)

>miker
######### I've already called the bookstore twice to confirm the time. Me and a friend are headed there at 11am sharp to meet George, buy some signed books, and fire some tough questions. I'm gleaning the lists to come up with some new ones. Any suggestions?

Mark

        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.