Re: RARA-AVIS: Terrill - Book List?

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 15 Mar 2002

Ron Clinton wrote:

> > So many books, so little time....
> >
> > TL
>
> Terrill - don't I recall reading that you yourself have a new book coming
> out soon? Seems like it was in some anthology that I was browsing
> through... Any news or updates on this?
>
> Ron Clinton

Ron,

I had a short story in a collection called FLESH AND BLOOD last year. I think there is a mention of my new book, AT THE END OF THE DAY, in the credits of the book and it might even say it was being published later in the year. That was wishful thinking. It almost got snapped up by the first editor we sent it to, but he got laid off after 9/11. It's currently with two other publishing houses and they are taking their sweet time reading it. It's a rough time to be trying to sell a book.

TL