Re: RARA-AVIS: Chandler, Library of America

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 15 Mar 2002

On 15 March 2002, Mark Sullivan wrote:

: Simple Art of Murder is in the second volume: Later Novels and Other
: Writings. It also includes the essays Writers in Hollywood, Twelve
: Notes on the Mystery Story, Notes on English and American Style and
: Introduction to The Simple Art of Murder, selected letters and the
: screenplay to Double Indemnity.

Well, I should check tables of contents sooner next time. I look forward to getting the second volume.

Bill