RARA-AVIS: hardboiled crossovers

From: Doug Hoffman, MD ( hoffmand@cc.northcoast.com)
Date: 11 Mar 2002

For HB science fiction, a few favorites come to mind: Philip K. Dick _A Scanner Darkly_ Joe Haldeman _The Forever War_ (but am I wrong in calling it hard-boiled?) Frederick Pohl _Gateway_

And while Stephenson's _Snowcrash_ was a fun read, his other books are not very similar... so don't be too disappointed if they don't meet up to your expectations, based on Snowcrash.

BTW, thanks to Carrie for better articulating my beef with Papa. Couldna said it better.

Doug Hoffman