Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Shame the Devil/Sacred Cows

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 10 Mar 2002

In a message dated 3/10/02 3:53:24 PM, hoffmand@cc.northcoast.com writes:

<< Are there any unflawed works out there? In the realm of Crime Lit, in which I am far from an expert, I can only think of _The Big Sleep_ . >>

The Big Sleep isn't flawed? Even Chandler admitted he had no idea who killed the guy in the book store. That's what happens when you cobble a couple of unrelated short stories together to make a novel.

John Lau