Re: RARA-AVIS: Shame the Devil

From: Paul Miller ( phm@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: 09 Mar 2002

When I encounter a reaction like yours to a masterful writer like GP, it makes it easier than ever to shrug off unhappy review commentary of my own work. If a post modern master George can't please everyone, I'm certainly never going to do it. Jim Blue........................................................................

I would think any writer would be looking for clues on how they might morph themselves into a better writer, if not then what's the point if there is no growth? Of course you can't learn something from every reaction or review but you can pick up something useful every so often. It would be useful to put a critical eye even on some list sacred cows sometimes.

Paul Miller