RARA-AVIS: california and HOT STEAMY SEX

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 08 Mar 2002

hey everybody!

didja miss me? i'm back from california. had a great time. went down to tijuana and man... mathew scudder would have ended up under the table trying to keep up. hahaha. went up to terrill's bookstore in los angeles and got to meet him and his son. found out that terrill has published two books and is looking for a publisher for number three.

i got _shooters_ and my opinion is that it KICKS SOME ASS!! cynical wit of chandler's marlowe coupled with HOT STEAMY KINKY sex that ain't like nuttin that marlowe ever seen. wahooo! yeah! i'll give ya a few quotes here soon.

miker