RE: RARA-AVIS: Pelecanos Interview at EW.com

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 06 Mar 2002

On 6 March 2002, Forstater, Mathew wrote:

: Anyone know when Hell to Pay will be available?

It's out now in the States and Canada. There's a copy in the mail now heading my way from a bookstore in Washington where he did a signing, and rare bird Mr. Wilson saw a copy for sale at a monster bookstore here in Toronto. I see it's for sale at amazon.co.uk, too (heh, the one review calls him the "Peckinpah of crime fiction").

Anyone out there who's read it, what's your verdict? But no spoilers!

Bill