RE: RARA-AVIS: Article in EW

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 02 Mar 2002

Well, I bought four copies ... how are you doing? ;)

Actually, I picked up a copy for myself and the three copies for the winners of my Sweet Revenge short crime fiction contest. BTW, if Mr. Pelecanos is visiting your area and you're undecided on whether or not to attend his book signing, both him and Dennis Lehane are very informative and entertaining. Worth calling in sick for ... if it's a lunch-time signing. Don't expect to get much time to speak though, I had a whole crowd lined up behind me breathing down my neck. One bozo was even desperate enough to push through from the back.

http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/links/authors/pelecanos.htm

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

"If I die, then I forgive you ... ... if I survive, we shall see."
-- Spanish Proverb
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/contest/
-----Original Message----- From: Bill Crider Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 8:28 AM
Very nice article on George Pelecanos in the latest Entertainment Weekly. Next stop: the New York Times bestseller list.