Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Gerald Petievich

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 26 Feb 2002

By the way, also included in Heartbreak & Vine are
> interviews with Bezzerides, Leonard, Ellroy, Crumley, Bunker,
Pelecanos,
> Wambaugh, Lehane, Westlake, etc..
>
> Woody Haut
> --

Thanks Woody. That's just some more of that great info that you only pick up at this very place. Why would you be into HB/noir & not at the very least read the archives religiously if not be a subscriber to this list? Your new book sounds like a real mofo of a book. When is it coming out? I'll be waiting at the bookstore - I'll be the one with bells on.

Rene

PS The title is rather reminiscent of an old Tom Waits tune,
"Heartattack & Vine". Any connection?