Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #106 - Ellroy

From: John A. Armstrong ( johnnyyen@shaw.ca)
Date: 24 Feb 2002

I enjoyed American Tabloid but the latest was like wading through mud for me. Then again I was looking forward to My Dark Places and didn't really enjoy that although the writing was far less stylized than Cold 6000 JAA

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact than a drunken man is happier than a sober one ." GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
----- Original Message ----- From: < marianne.macdonald@lineone.net> To: "Rara Avis list" < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 4:41 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #106 - Ellroy