RARA-AVIS: Terrill Lankford

From: T S ( leptokurtosis@hotmail.com)
Date: 23 Feb 2002

Terrill,

I wish you luck w/ur latest project and hope I have the opportunity to read it in the near future. For what it's worth, I enjoyed Shooters so much that you are now on my short list of authors whose work I will buy pretty much sight unseen.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to Michael Connely's latest novel which I believe has an April release date. I'm confident that your praise means I'm in for a good read. Again, good luck to you and I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Tonio