RARA-AVIS: Oh, Kanada....

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 20 Feb 2002

Rene, be careful what you say about us Canadians. We're real sensitive. And if you tick us off, we may have to come down there and steal your women.

How do you think we keep the Yanks at bay?

But it is rather perplexing, I admit, all the K names from the Great White North popping up lately here. there's the other Kevin, me, Kerry and now Keith. And we'll probably be hearing from Kent from Winnipeg soon.

And, come to think of it, Ross Macdonald's real first name was Kenneth.