Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: DEREK RAYMOND

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 19 Feb 2002

, louche* young man's adventures with the demi monde*
> and in the criminal underworld of post war Britain> > (*Hey I got 2
of my favourite words in one sentence, now how can i fit in
> defenestrate...)

How about : "A louche young man's adventures with the demi-monde come to an abrupt end when some of the denizens of the underworld use his body as an instrument to defenestrate their seedy Soho club house". (Now I should look up "louche" in the dictionary"

Rene