Re: RARA-AVIS: New to the list

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 18 Feb 2002

welcome to the group, doug. there are a lot of very intelligent and knowledgeable people here on the list. sorta high-brow people for low-brow lit. (just joking, folks! don't shoot!)

good luck with your novel.

miker

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Hoffman, MD" < hoffmand@cc.northcoast.com> To: "Rara" < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 1:05 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: New to the list