Re: RARA-AVIS: Travis McGee

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 16 Feb 2002

John Armstrong wrote :

> "Travis McGee in Poodle Springs" ....

Please, don't spread this around. What if someone takes the idea up? By the by, has anyone noticed that Raymond Chandler is the hero of a new(?) series by William F Nolan? It may be marvellous but I doubt if I'll find out, the idea has NO interest for me at all. (Although Joe Gores' "Hammett" was OK, not as good as other stuff of his, IMO. The Wim Wenders movie adaptation with Frederick Forrest was rather ordinary.)

Rene