RARA-AVIS: Crime Factory

From: David Honeybone ( editor@crimefactory.net)
Date: 11 Feb 2002

Further to Rene's gushing endorsement of my magazine (cheques in the mail Rene), would just add the following about the hard-boiled special issue:

article on Hammett by this list's Dick Lochte (let me know your address Dick) Frederic Brown by his biographer Jack Seabrook, plus articles on Thompson and Willeford interviews with Pelecanos, Ellroy, Vicki Hendricks and Brits Mark Timlin and Russell James. There is also a section devoted to Australian writers including Peter Corris and with an article on the Australian pulp writers including Carter Brown and Larry Kent.

If anyone would like to talk to me about this issue or would like to obtain a copy then contact me off list at the above email address. Best David