Re: RARA-AVIS: Five Star Books (addendum)

From: r-and-jclinton ( r-and-jclinton@msn.com)
Date: 10 Feb 2002

...'course, the previous message was contingent upon Amazon carrying the title in the first place. It's just as possible that it was indeed published, but not offered by Amazon. But Amazon does seem to be, as near as I can tell, pretty consistent in their Five-Star Mystery offerings. So take that for what it's worth...

Ron C.