RARA-AVIS: Noir site

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 08 Feb 2002

Rene: Thanks for that link to George Tuttle's site. I was really glad to see that he has the cover of ONE FOR HELL featured on his opening page.
 I met Jada Davis, the author, and got my copy autographed. It's a great book, another one of those rare treats that you run across now and then if you just keep looking.

And you're right about PAPERBACK PARADE. I'm a charter subscriber and contributor.

Bill Crider