Re: RARA-AVIS: Philadelphia Stories

From: Red Grimes ( redgrimes@sbcglobal.net)
Date: 08 Feb 2002

Doesn't David Goodis have some stories based in his native Philadelphia??? I seem to recall at least one - which I may have read in the Black Lizard anthology, which I don't unfortunately have handy for reference.

----- Original Message ----- From: < abc@wt.net> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 12:26 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Philadelphia Stories

> Let me put in a good word for Carney Wilde, the narrator of a series of
> mysteries by Bart Spicer. I'm admirer of Spicer's work, and I think the
> Wilde series is a very good one. Wilde is a private eye based in
Philadelphia.