RARA-AVIS: Brad Meltzer

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 07 Feb 2002

Not exactly hard boiled news, but Brad Meltzer will be signing his New York Times bestseller, THE MILLIONAIRES, at my store, Mysteries, Movies and Mayhem in Sherman Oaks on Saturday, Feb. 9 at 3:00 pm.

Local rara-avians are encouraged to drop by for drinks and litigious literature. Anyone from out of town who wants a signed copy of the book should contact me off-list.

TL Mysteries, Movies & Mayhem 14925 Magnolia Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA
(818) 905-9191