Re: RARA-AVIS: Introduction - New to the Group

From: Red Grimes ( redgrimes@sbcglobal.net)
Date: 07 Feb 2002

FYI, David Benioff's "The 25th Hour", which I thought was excellent, is going to be made into a movie directed by Spike Lee starring Edward Norton. Excellent casting choice, not sure about the direction, though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "a.n.smith" < ansmith@netdoor.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 9:15 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Introduction - New to the Group