RE: RARA-AVIS: Serial Hardboiled?

From: Anderson, Erick (ETW) ( Erick.Anderson@nike.com)
Date: 04 Feb 2002

Hi Oliver -- I think I was educated recently by the rare birds in the knowledge that Fast One by Paul Cain was orginally serialized (Black Mask?) before it was lumped together into the book I have on my shelf. Great HB. Someone else can reiterate, for your info and as memory jog for my feeble brain, whether it was in fact Black Mask.

Welcome to the list.

Best Regards, Erick