RARA-AVIS: Re: Blue Murder

From: MysteryMarkBest@aol.com
Date: 03 Feb 2002

In a message dated 02/03/2002 3:21:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca writes:

<< > I have heard a lot of authors were never
> paid. I know of one who was definitly not
> paid for a published story. >>

I had two stories appear in Blue Murder, and recieved both checks within 3 weeks of the issues with my stories posting. I never had a problem with David...even the one rejection I got was a class act.

As a writer and I reader, I miss Blue Murder. I hope, somehow in some form, it rises like a Phoenix.

Mark