RE: RARA-AVIS: Momo, the Black Prince

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 03 Feb 2002

Other than I saw him on the Green Line heading into DC from the Navy Yard Station's platform in October of 1993, I don't know. He was wearing a white sequined jumpsuit and carrying a guitar case though. He had also lost a lot of weight was looking rather healthy for a man his age. Could be I wasn't supposed to see him though cause a month or so later I saw one of those huge black SUVs with blacked out windows like the Secret Service drive to tail the President on the walk home from the Yellow Line Huntington Station. I know it was Elvis again cause of his vanity plates. Nothing like hiding in plain sight. Who knows, if it wasn't for my position as a Defense Contractor supporting the Navy's efforts in Information Warfare and Psyops at the time I might have disappeared too.
;)

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

"If I die, then I forgive you ... ... if I survive, we shall see."
-- Spanish Proverb
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/contest/
-----Original Message----- From: Rene Ribic Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 9:59 AM
How does Elvis fit in?