Re: RARA-AVIS: Cold Six Thousand & the Kennedy assasination riff

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 02 Feb 2002

This talk about Sam Giancana made me so curious I've started reading his biography at the excellent Crime Library website - www.crimelibrary.com/gangsters/sam/sammain.htm should get you there - good godfey , you want to talk about hardboiled or noir this is about as dark as it gets & I've haven't gotten past his childhood. I don't want to get into the nature/nurture theories of criminality/evil yatta yatta as this is not the forum & frankly I'm not interested enough to do so, but Momo's life story sure lends credence to the notion that treating people inhumanly is a fairly effective way to create monsters, especially if you start early enough.Anyway, back to my original question, does the Ellroy book feature both Giancana & French/Corsican hitmen?