Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: Suspects sequel

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 02 Feb 2002

D Lochte said :

-- David Thomson's "Suspects" --
> has a sequel. "Silver Light" follows the founding and taming of the
west
> by literary and film characters,

Thanks to everyone for their responses to Dana's request for info - I've passed them on to her (I assume a her, although Dana Andrews was definitely a him) & she thinks I'm "amazing". All I did was pass the query onto the hardboiled elves of rara-avis.I think Dana (who I just know looks like Veronica Lake) may be asking us to find her missing sister next. What's the going rate these days - I assume a little more than $100 a day & expenses? I was thinking a 60/40 split - sure you guys will be doing the work but I brung the client in.Whaddaya say?

Rene