Re: RARA-AVIS: Jose Latour leaving soon

From: Anthony Dauer ( editor@adau.net)
Date: 28 Jan 2002

Mr. Latour,

Outcast is one of the best works of crime fiction that I've read and definitely makes an excellent addition to the genre. I look forward to reading your next book and I hope that your older works will be translated too. Good luck and take care. Thank you for visiting with us.

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

Judas ... a stretch of the mean streets on the web
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/ -- -- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .