Re: RARA-AVIS: Jose Latour leaving soon

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 28 Jan 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Denton" < buff@pobox.com> To: "RARA-AVIS" < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 4:58 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Jose Latour leaving soon

> [Forwarded from off-list mail.]
>
> Dear friends from RARA-AVIS:
>
> I want to let you know that on February 1 I shall travel to the
eastern
> part of the island to complete the research for my next book. Upon my
> return I will start writing and, as I usually do, disconnect myself
from
> the world for many months.
>
> For this reason, on January 31 I will unsubscribe. If some of you have
> other questions about Latin American crime fiction or my novel
Outcast,
> please send them now.
>
> It has been a pleasant experience to learn about your devotion to, and
in
> some cases passion for, crime literature. You are true connoisseurs.
Keep
> up the lively debate.
>
> Jos頌atour
>
> --
No questions, just wanted to say thanks for your time & input. Although I haven't read "Outcast" (yet) it had already caught my eye (nice jacket) & interest & now I KNOW I have to read it, sooner or later. (So many books, so little time).Hopefully you can spend some more time with us after you've finished your next book. Rene. Rene.