RARA-AVIS: Survey: Peliminary results

From: Jose Latour ( alaiep@cubarte.cult.cu)
Date: 20 Jan 2002

Hi, guys:

Thanks for your responses. In a 24-hour period I got twenty.

11 respondents chose a)
  2 chose b)
  2 chose c)
  4 chose two categories: a) and b)
  1 said he didn't have a preference

Accordingly, if a conclusion can be drawn from such a small sample, I would say most readers prefer one main character and less than seven secondary characters.

If I don't get new responses today, I will tell you tomorrow why I asked. Now, being a sunny, 26 degrees C Sunday, I'm off to the beach. (Keep your envy under control; it's not a good quality).

Jos頠