Re: RARA-AVIS: Hannibal/Red Dragon

From: jamesroberts@earthlink.net
Date: 18 Jan 2002

Here's a little known trivia question about the Hannibal movies. One actor appears in all three films; Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal. Who is it?

Frankie Faison plays a St. Louis police detective in Red Dragon (you see him near the end of the moving working on a police computer); he plays Hannibal's guard in both Silence and Hannibal.

--
jim roberts

---- Original Message ----- From: <BaxDeal@aol.com> To: <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 1:26 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Hannibal/Red Dragon