RARA-AVIS: Fleming/Chandler interview redux

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 19 Dec 2001

I was cleaning up some files the other day and noticed the MP3 version of Ian Fleming's 1958 BBC interview of Raymond Chandler. Jan Steffensen digitized it last year and got it down to about 4.5 megs. I thought it deserved another mention.

    http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/Ian-Fleming-Raymond-Chandler.mp3

If you've joined the list this year, you probably don't know about it, so have a listen. You can't pass up Fleming interviewing Chandler.

If any of you have an audio clips of Hammett, I'd love to get a copy. Maybe his HUAC testimony is on film somewhere.

Bill